With the increase in the number of transactions carried out in e-commerce, we need to improve the strategies adopted so that it is possible to stand out among the competition. One of the ways to become a reference is by adopting e-commerce personalization.
That means delivering personalized experiences to the customers, with product recommendations, dynamic content display, and various interesting features. Check out the 4 benefits of e-commerce personalization and clear all your doubts about the theme.
1. Increase in overall sales
The first point is that personalization in e-commerce brings a series of important benefits that seem to increase sales in general. Data collected by some institutions on the subject are quite interesting and highlight this issue. These are some of them:
- Marketers find a 20% increase in sales when they use e-commerce personalization strategies (Monetizar).
- 80% of shoppers are more comfortable buying from a company that offers personalized experiences (Epsilon).
- 77% of consumers have chosen, recommended, or paid extra for shopping at a business (Forrester).
- There is a 44% return rate from consumers who buy from a company that promotes this type of experience (Segment).
2. Improvement in customer experience
One of the explanations for these expressive numbers concerns the improvement of the customer experience. By placing the consumer at the center of the processes, one perceives the need to generate increasingly better experiences, which enchant them and make them feel valued.
That’s because, in internal processes, we have more and more companies and competitors chasing after their customer’s attention daily. That’s why it’s so important to focus on these issues so that you can conquer customers with them.
Personalization allows you to provide what they need and, thus, make them more likely to make purchases on your e-commerce, as well as retain them over time.
3. Improve Brand Awareness
Brand awareness is the analysis of how a brand is known by its consumers, involving issues such as:
- gain notoriety;
- be remembered by the public;
- differentiate it by the market;
- increase market value, etc.
- E-commerce personalization is one of the fundamental strategies to boost brand awareness and, thus, further enhance brand results.
4. Ensures improved customer relationship
Another beneficial point in using e-commerce personalization is to improve customer relationships. From this point on, it is possible to identify the demands, desires, wishes, and questions of the public, and generate optimized experiences to promote better relationships.
The result is more satisfied customers due to enchantment, who may become true brand ambassadors.
If you don’t know where to start to customize your e-commerce, we have some insights that can help you. These are some of them:
- create a custom navigation;
- optimize the acquisition process until the end of the purchase;
- encourage the completion of the transaction;
- have a good layout;
- rely on a good e-commerce platform.
- If you want to adopt a good e-commerce personalization strategy, it is essential to have a good platform provider that allows you to adapt to your company’s reality and act throughout the customer’s journey, being the ideal partner to establish strategies that generate enchantment in the audience.
You can count on Corebiz for that. We are a reference in implementing digital businesses in Europe and Latin America. Get to know our e-commerce implementation process and clear your doubts about it.